Re: [CALBIRDS] a question about the Grinnell and Miller follow on survey

  • Bob and Susan Steele
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
      Greetings fellow birders, I'm still looking for information about the Grinnell resurvey. At website http://mvz.berkeley.edu/Grinnell/index.html I see that this "intends to further Grinnell's vision by extensively resurveying the vertebrate diversity at the sites he and his colleagues examined" and "Grinnell Resurvey Project: This map represents the California Life Zones. Boxed on it are some of the proposed project areas for comprehensive resurvey." I can't seem to find a link that provides any further information on the plan. Is there any information that is publicly available?

      Thank you,
      Susan Steele