White Faced Ibis Sightings

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      I would like to thank everyone for your replies to my message. We
      found many of them out near Riego Road.

      Thank You!

      Roger Parker
      Sacramento
    • Roger
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
        Has anyone recently seen any White Faced Ibis in the Sacramento area
        along Highway 70, Between Elkhorn Blvd and Sankey Road, or along East
        Levee Road.

        Roger Parker
        Sacramento