White Faced Ibis Sightings

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Has anyone seen any White Faced Ibis in the Sacramento area?

      Roger Parker
      Sacramento
    • Roger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        I would like to thank everyone for your replies to my message. We
        found many of them out near Riego Road.

        Thank You!

        Roger Parker
        Sacramento
      • Roger
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
          Has anyone recently seen any White Faced Ibis in the Sacramento area
          along Highway 70, Between Elkhorn Blvd and Sankey Road, or along East
          Levee Road.

          Roger Parker
          Sacramento