Vesper Sparrow

  • Dennis Braddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      Calbirders,

      The VESPER SPARROW continued today, 2/3/02, at Port Sonoma Marina in the
      area west of the mailbox marked "CVS ENT." It was identified first by song
      and then by sight at 10:00 A.M.

      Dennis Braddy
      San Ramon
    • Dennis Braddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
        Calbirders,

        My previous post regarding the VESPER SPARROW at Port Sonoma Marina should
        read, "... in the area north (not west) of the mailbox marked 'CVS ENT'."

        The Port Sonoma Marina is located on Hwy. 37 roughly 3 miles west of the
        Sears Point Raceway turnoff. The entrance is accessible from either
        direction.

        Dennis Braddy
        San Ramon