Continuing Cassin's Sparrow - Carrizo Plain

  • Koonce, Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      This morning the CASSIN'S SPARROW continued at the Carrizo Plain. I saw it from 7 to about 8. It was always west or southwest of the intersection of Chubback and Chula Vista mentioned before, from 50 to around 200 yards from that intersection. Although there were two periods of about 5 minutes where it was quiet, for the most part it was singing regularly, and flying up every 2-3 minutes or so.

      Sandy

      Sandy Koonce
      Department of Mathematics
      University of Redlands, Redlands, CA 92373
      sandy_koonce@...