Santa Barbara Yellow-throated Vireo

  • Oscar Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Sorry for the late post, but this morning Glenn Sharp, Kyle Braunger, and I had the continuing Yellow-throated Vireo, which was singing and easy to find in Isla Vista. Please see SBCoBirding for directions: (http://sialia.com/s/calists.pl?rm=message;id=197407). We had it at the end of the riparian row in the fenced in schoolyard to the north.
      Good birding,

      Oscar Johnson,
      Santa Barbara