29 Palms & Joshua Tree National Park

  • BJ Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      I went up to Luckie Park in Twenty-nine Palms today with Eric Kallen
      chasing the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher that has recently been reported.
      Thanks to those of you who posted about this bird. We were able to
      find it and take multiple photos.

      From there we headed down through Joshua Tree NP. A Brown-headed
      Cowbird was a surprise at Barker Dam was a surprise.

      Here are some photos from the day:
      http://www.finatic-photography.com/places/latest/29palms/index.html

      BJ Stacey
      Santee, CA