Scissor-tailed Flycatcher at 29 Palms - continuing

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 6:19 PM
      I drove up to Twenty-nine Palms with BJ Stacey this morning in hopes of seeing and
      photographing the scissor-tailed flycatcher which was reported earlier. The bird was quite
      easy to find in the trees along the border between the soccer field and the vacant lot.

      I've posted several photographs at:

      http://tinyurl.com/ytjbvh

      Eric Kallen
      San Diego