RE: [CALBIRDS] hybrid warbler at Galileo Hill 5/6/08 - need HELP!!

  • Birder1@surewest.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2008
      It is just another wild guess, but with that upward curve to the throat patch, and the less than solid wingbars, I like "Myrtle" x Townsend's. Their breeding ranges overlap widely, in the Pacific Northwest, too, giving lots of opportunity.

      Ken and Brenda Kyle's photos are in this album:

      Bruce Webb
      Granite Bay, CA