Cave Swallow Continues

  • toddamcgrath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2008
      Birders,

      Andrew Howe and others observed the Cave Swallow this morning from
      about 7:30 to 8:15 on Pound Rd, in the previously reported area.

      Todd McGrath
      SKUA@...
      Marina Del Rey CA
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2008
        Hi CalBirders,

        Sorry for the late post. I thought I Cc:ed Calbirds yesterday from my
        phone. The Cave Swallow at the south end of the Salton Sea at the
        hunt club on Pound Rd. just east of Davis Rd. was there yesterday morning.

        Good birding,

        Steve Sosensky,
        SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
        Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
        Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
        Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W