Cave Swallow photos

  • Oscar Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      All,

      I have placed a series of photos of the Cave Swallow at the South End of the Salton Sea at http://www.garrulax.com/raritiesgallery under the first link.

      Ryan Terrill and I saw the bird from about 9 - 10 am at its previously reported location near on Pound between English and Davis. We were able to walk right underneath it to take photos, many thanks to the landowner who gave us permission to walk onto his property to photograph the bird. Ryan will be putting up some more photos at the same link in once he gets home, including a few flight photos.

      Good birding,

      Oscar Johnson
      Santa Barbara, CA