Cave Swallow update

  • Koonce, Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Andrew Howe and I were at the Cave Swallow spot from about 4 until dusk. The bird did not return. At dusk, there were about 200 or more swallows still feeding to the west of Davis a little north of Pound, but no swallows had (yet) gone to roost along Pound. As the light was fading, the feeding flock vanished off to the northwest.

      Sandy

      Sandy Koonce
      Department of Mathematics
      University of Redlands, Redlands, CA 92373
      sandy_koonce@...