SPRING/SUMMER MONTEREY PELAGIC TRIPS

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Hello, Seabirders,

      Straight and simple: Yup, its time for seabirds & marine mammals!
      Shearwater Journeys is offering upcoming trips from Monterey on MAY
      11, JUNE 27, and JULY 25. All trips depart from Fishermans' Wharf in
      Monterey. We meet at 7 am and return about 3 pm. Bring lunch and
      dress warmly. More details can be found on the web site below, along
      with past trip reports.

      Leaders scheduled for the May 11th trip include: Scott Terrill, Linda
      Terrill, Clay Kempf, Steve Howell, Matt Brady, Don Doolittle,
      Jennifer Green, and Debra Shearwater. Maybe we'll get lucky with a
      Steller's Albatross! Who knows? After 38 days at sea, I'm ready
      for.... another day at sea! Give me a call, or email, if you'd like
      to join us.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com

      *Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter