Re: May 3 LAAS Deepwater Pelagic - Weathered Out

  • Terry Hunefeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Greetings

      For those of you feeling a wave a pelagic deprivation in light of
      Saturday's Condor Express trip being cancelled, there are 6 spaces
      available for the double overnight deepwater trip on May 10 out of
      San Diego. Point Loma Landing will be increasing the price from $175
      to $200 tomorrow.

      http://www.socalbirding.com/may_10-12_continental_shelf_deep_water

      or

      www.socalbirding.com and click on Edge Of The Continental Shelf
      Deep Water Mega-Rarity Expedition

      W. Terry Hunefeld
      Life is short.
      Bird often.

      http://www.SoCalBirding.com
      Pelagic Seabirding Trips From San Diego to:
      9-mile Bank
      Los Coronados Islands
      Cortes & Tanner Banks
      Channel Islands

      http://www.SeaBreeze-Inn.com
      SeaBreeze Inn Bed and Breakfast
      Lovely rooms with ocean views
      and soft sea breezes from $90
      Across Hwy 101 from Moonlight Beach
      Encinitas, North County San Diego

      --- In CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com, "toddamcgrath" <toddamcgrath@...>
      wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > The May 3rd LAAS Pelagic trip has been cancelled due to weather.
      The