Mtn Bluebird @ Point Reyes

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Dear Bay Area and other Calbirders,
      I hope this isn't a humdrum bird, but I saw an adult male Mtn Bluebird at
      Point Reyes Tuesday morning close to North beach, on the way to looking for
      the Arctic Loon (which was there, well off-shore with some Pacifics and
      Commons. My heart bleeds for the other birders who left right before we (S
      Sosensky, W Myers, and self) found the Arctic Loon. The bluebird was 15
      feet away from the car as we drove by it.
      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)
      2445 Oswego Street
      Pasadena, CA 91107

      home: (626) 793-2133