Good Old Barn Owl

  • Maninthemoon1965@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 12:01 PM
      Tuesday, April 15, 2008
      Hello Everyone,
      Last night, I was kicking back in the yard taking it easy in a lounge chair.
      At one point, I looked up and saw this big, beautiful old barn owl swooping
      up over the building behind our house and coming towards me.
      He seemed to be going in slow motion and his wings did not make a sound. He
      flew in a straight line above my fence and went up into the giant palm tree
      next to our house.
      We have lived here about 10 years, and I have never seen him before.
      We are only one block north of downtown in San Clemente, California, so I
      was a little surprised to see him.
      Also, I have been noticing that Wikipedia has some great bird articles
      lately with excellent photos. I figured that I would pass that along also.
      That is it from hereā€¦
      Have an Excellent Week,Sean Surlow in San Clemente, California

      Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)