Grosbeaks Galore +1 Oriole!

  • Jamie Mullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 1:59 PM
      I had my very first male BH Grosbeak about 10 mins ago today. He
      crammed in along side about 5 Evening Grosbeaks on the feeder. I ams
      till getting about 30-60 Evening Grosbeaks in the mornings and a little
      less in the afternoons and evenings.

      I also saw one Male Bullocks at my humming bird feeders about 30 mins
      ago. I was kinda shocked and stodd up really fast which, scared him
      away since all my hummer feeders hand on my windows...will post if I
      see more. Have put the hummingbird food in a few small bowls ont he
      deck for them.

      I also still have a few Rufous male hummingbirds buzzing through in the
      evenings.

      Jamie Mullin
      Groveland, CA
      2pm 84 degrees