Services for Herb

  • Jean Brandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Dear Birders:

      I have been asked by Olga to post the date and time of the services for Herb
      Clarke. It will be held on Thursday, April 10th, at 3:00 pm at Forest Lawn
      Hollywood.

      Everyone is welcome to come and celebrate the wonderful life of our
      long-time friend, and to give our love and support to Olga.

      Regards to all,

      Jean Brandt

      Checked by AVG.
      7:53 AM
    • Jean Brandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
        Hello:

        The services for Herb Clarke are at Forest Lawn HOLLYWOOD. 3:00 pm,
        Thursday, April 10.

        Because so many people have asked, I'm sending the info to everyone once
        more. Sorry for all the postings but this is very important to a lot of
        people.

        Jean

        Checked by AVG.
        6:38 PM