Mendocino Co. Spring Pelagic Trip - Sun, 18 May, 2008

  • Karen Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      The Spring pelagic trip sponsored by Mendocino Coast Audubon
      will be held Sunday, 18 May. The cost is a very good deal at only
      $95 per person.** Departure from Noyo harbor in Fort Bragg is
      at 8-AM with a return time of 3-PM. Leaders: Ron LeValley,
      Kerry Ross and George Chaniot.

      To reserve your spot, please mail a check, PAYABLE to MCAS
      for $95 per person to: Karen Havlena -- Pelagic
      PO Box 40
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040

      Important: Please include name(s) of participants, a mailing
      address, telephone number and email address.
      Confirmations will be sent to you. Initial contact will be made
      with you prior to sending the confirmations. To repeat, please
      make your check payable to MCAS (not me). Thanks!

      ** SPECIAL NOTE: Due to very high fuel costs AND the shutdown
      of the salmon season in Northern California, we may have to ask
      for a fuel surcharge at the dock prior to boarding the boat. Please
      bring a little cash with you ($15-20).
      Our captain, Jason, has been so generous over the years to
      Mendocino Audubon. We DO NOT want to have to cancel this
      trip. He and the boat, the Trek II, need our support this year
      (both the May and the September trips).

      Please send your checks NOW to reserve your spot and help
      save this trip! Thank you very much.
      Lodging is available in Fort Bragg, Mendocino and Willits.

      Karen Havlena jkhavlena@...
      Fort Bragg, CA