FW: [nwcalbird] SLATY-BACKED GULL still in Del Norte Co.

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Dear Birders,

      This Gull has been around as is reliable I think last year Aleutian Goose
      fest was one of the first ever to record this species (lower 48)

      THIS WEEKEND

      It will be a staked out slaty, pearls and all.

      As a point of order what is the rarest bird seen at a festival. I say
      Humboldt's Magnificent Hummingbird.

      Please visit if you need it plus little blue heron (ad)

      See www.aluetiangoosefestival.org <http://www.aluetiangoosefestival.org/>

      Yours rob

      Robert W. Hewitt

      Wildlife Biologist - LBJ Enterprises

      Eureka, California

      (w) 707-442-0339, (cell) 707-496-0854, (fax) 707-269-0632, (home)
      707-269-0271

      Chairman, Godwit Days Not-for-Profit Corporation

      www.godwitdays.com

      April 19-21, April 2008

      "Birds from The Redwoods to Humboldt Bay"

      "Keynote, reception, bird fair and boat tours"

      _____