Fresno Wastewater Plant Birdwalk, 3/29/2008, 9:00 am

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Reminder from: CALBIRDS Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fresno Wastewater Plant Birdwalk

      Date: Saturday March 29, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Wild Bird Center of Fresno
      Street: 1075 E. Bullard Ave #107
      City State Zip: Fresno Ca., 93710
      Phone: 559-432-9453
      Notes: Join us for one of my favorite sites to go bird watching, from All sorts of water fowl to raptors to Burrowing owls we will have a great time.
      We will meet at 9am at the Wild Bird Center of Fresno at First and Bullard and car pool to the plant where we will all sign in.
      Please dress warmly, birng binoculars if you have them and a digital camera if you want to get some great pictures.
      See you in the morning!
      michael Ruffino