Local sightings

  • alfmo2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      Last Friday, Linda and I went to Playa del Rey, to look for the
      Long tailed duck, and we were successful. We saw it in the early
      afternoon on the west side of the Pacific Street bridge.
      We also walked east and were rewarded by seeing several Redbreasted
      Merganser, male and female. Also, saw three geese seimming together.
      One Canada, one White fronted, and one cackling, we saw no other
      geese in the creek.
      Sorry for the late posting.
      Good birding to all
      Al Moreno