Rose-Breasted Grossbeak

  • Michael Ruffino
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      I just had a customer in my store and reported an immature male Rose-
      breasted Grossbeak visiting their feeders for the past week. I
      reviewed with them what they saw and they are quite certain of this
      I.D., the rose breast was very apparent for them to see and as was
      mentioned for this past week.

      They live near Pittman Hill Rd and Tollhouse Rd in Fresno County.

      I remember two years ago a frequent visitor of a Rose Breasted
      Grossbeak here in town. Seems that we have another.

      Michael Ruffino
      WIld Bird Center of Fresno