Come Bird Santa Clara County - 2008 SCVAS Spring Birdathon - Call for Entries

  • DOTTYCALA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2008
      Call for Entries:
      YOU are invited to participate in Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society's
      Spring Birdathon fundraiser for SCVAS conservation and youth environmental
      education programs. Come bird Santa Clara County!
      Form your own team (Pick any 4-hour or 24-hour period March 29-April 27,
      2008.)
      OR
      Join one of our expert-led guided teams. Last year Mike Roger's team
      identified 163 species in 16 hours. (You can still join Mike's team or one of
      our other expert-led guided teams this year.)
      Excellent birding throughout Santa Clara County and great prizes
      (vacations, birding trips, fine wine, & more.)
      $50 fee or fundraise and compete for a prize.
      http://www.scvas.org/index.php?page=text&id=birdathon%c2%a0
      OR
      Call 408-252-3747 for details.
      Dotty Calabrese