Trip Report & Photos (late) 2/16-2/18, 2008

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi, folks. I had a wonderful time birding in San Diego County last
      month. I owe a lot of thanks to the many email replies I received from
      this list when I planned this last-minute trip which I made on
      President's Day weekend. I enjoyed meeting several friendly California
      birders in the field as well.

      I just finished up a story with photos linked to it. You can check it
      out by clicking a button at the top of the photo gallery of my website
      at the following URL:

      http://www.wingsoverga.com/Photo_Gallery.html

      If any of you are ever in Georgia for some birding, I'm happy to help
      you find the birds in any way I can :)

      Ken Blankenship
      Marietta, GA (Cobb County)
      http://www.wingsoverga.com