Eurasian Green-winged Teal - Las Gallina Ponds, San Rafael

  • mr_storey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Today there was an Eurasian Green-winged Teal in the first pond at Las
      Gallinas (probably one of the original Teals reported by Don Reinberg
      on December 22). The bird was on the south side of the pond adjacent
      near the trail side directly across from the first island. I have
      posted two pictures of the bird on my Website, so if you are interested
      in viewing the photographs please click on this link:
      http://www.ronstorey.com/CommonTeal/

      Good birding everyone...

      Ron Storey
      Petaluma, CA