youth birding scholarship

  • JOHN STERLING
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      The Central Valley Bird Club is looking for applications from young birders
      10-18 years old for scholarships to a number of birding camps. For
      information please see http://www.cvbirds.org/Scholarship.htm and be sure to
      click on the "Instructions on how to apply" . We will be making decisions
      by March 31st, so applications are needed as soon as possible. We have
      enough funding to send several birders to events, so we'd like to encourage
      all young birders to apply. All applicants must be members of the Central
      Valley Bird Club, so if you are not yet a member, you can easily join-see
      the website for details at http://www.cvbirds.org/membership.htm

      Cheers,

      John

      John Sterling