Sunday, March 2: Monterey Pelagic Trip

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hello, Seabirders,

      We still have some openings on the pelagic trip this Sunday, March 2,
      departing from Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey at 7:30 am, and
      returning about 3 pm. The bay looked just beautiful this morning. We
      hope to find black-footed albatrosses, sooty & short-tailed
      shearwaters, a variety of loons and grebes, and alcids in high
      breeding plumage. Who knows? Maybe we will get lucky and see a
      Steller's Albatross! Leading this trip will be: Linda Terrill, Brian
      Sullivan, Jennifer Green, Don Doolittle, and Debra Shearwater. Please
      call or email Debra for a reservation.

      Our next trip from Monterey is scheduled for May 11th. The entire
      2008 schedule is on the web site: www.shearwaterjourneys.com.

      Hope to see you out there!
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com

      *Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter