Crested Caracara at the Mojave Narrows

  • Bill Deppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      This morning I found and photographed a Crested Caracara at the Mojave
      Narrows Park in Victorville, CA. The bird was orginally found by Don
      Ryan a few days ago who reported it to me.

      The bird was in the pasture north of Horsehoe Lake in the park. The
      pasture is quite long. It can be viewed from the north end of
      Horsehoe Lake or there is a dirt road (on the right side of the
      pasture) that can take you to the other end. The bird was at the far
      end of the pasture.

      I posted a picture of the bird in the miscellaneous folder.

      Bill Deppe
      Apple Valley, CA