Clarification of location....FRESNO Wild Bird Center

  • Michael Ruffino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      As for sarcasm I admit to using it a lot and the replies I got were one
      after the other.

      I did reply to my own post on Saturday after noting the ommision of the
      province, for that mistake I apologize. The reply did not post for some
      reason.

      I am pleased that you found our walk of interest. You never know what
      is behind you home in the trees.

      Our location is at the S.E. Corner of First and Bullard Fresno
      California. The Park is between us and the high schoo witha ponding
      basin.

      Again, you have my apology for the ambiguity of the location.

      Micahel Ruffino
      Wild Bird Center of Fresno