This mornings Bird Walk @ park behind Wild Bird Center

  • Michael Ruffino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      At the last minute we decided to have a bird walk and kept it close
      to the store in case of rain and we weree greatly Surprised!

      Highlights:
      Red-Breasted Sapsucker was sharing a tree with a female Northern
      Flicker.
      Golden crowned Kinglet
      Ruby Crowned Kinglet (with the best and most obvious red patch)
      Lots and Lots of Anna's Hummingbirds
      Yellow rumped Warbler
      Lots of American Goldfinches
      Hooded Mergansers (Three in the pond)
      Ring Necked Ducks
      Snowy Egret
      Lesser Yellow Legs
      Black Necked Stilts
      Turkey Vulture
      And many of the usuals

      All in all 30 species right behind the store at First and Bullard

      Michael Ruffino
      Wild Bird Center