Southern California RFI

  • Ian Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      I am going to be in Palm Springs and Newport Beach for one week each,
      starting December 29th, in just a couple weeks. I would highly appreciate
      any information you could give on any of the following species:

      Black-vented Shearwater
      Pacific Golden-Plover
      Spotted Dove
      Ruddy Ground-Dove- I assume Calipatria is still good?
      Williamson's Sapsucker
      Red-naped Sapsucker
      Red-breasted Sapsucker
      Yellow-billed Magpie- How far north do I have to go?
      American Dipper- Any in the mountains around Palm Springs?
      Sage Thrasher
      Le Conte's Thrasher
      Cassin's Finch.

      Thanks again for any help that you can provide!

      Good birding,
      Ian Davies
      Medford, MA
      goshawk227@...