2 admin jobs at PRBO

  • Tom Gardali
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      It would be great to get some bird lovers into our admin office!

      Two Job Openings at PRBO

      PRBO is hiring for two administrative positions: Office Manager and
      Membership and Events Coordinator. Positions open until filled. Full job
      announcements are available at www.prbo.org/cms/404.

      Help us spread the word!

      About PRBO

      PRBO Conservation Science, founded in 1965 as Point Reyes Bird Observatory
      (PRBO), is an award-winning nonprofit dedicated to advancing conservation
      through bird and ecosystem research, from Alaska to Antarctica, on land and
      at sea. PRBO's 120+ staff and seasonal biologists work with partners
      nationally and internationally to address critical conservation issues in
      the context of habitat loss and climate change.

      In May 2006, PRBO relocated to a 20,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in
      Petaluma (Sonoma County) which sits at the edge of 560 acres of protected
      wetlands and miles of trails at the northern tip of the San Francisco Bay.

      Thomas Gardali

      PRBO Conservation Science

      Palomarin Field Station

      999 Mesa Road