Roseate Spoonbill in Orange Co.

  • surteesdn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hi All --

      I had excellent views of the ROSP today at about 3:30pm approximately 500
      yards downstream of the Tustin Ave Bridge in the Santa Ana River near the south
      shore. Easy access to a bike path and bankside trail from the Circle K parking
      lot just south of Tustin on Riverdale. It was working its way downstream
      sweeping its huge bill back and forth searching for food. After a while, it flew
      back upstream and landed right across from where I was standing. I hope the
      storm doesn't 'flush' it away.

      Dave Surtees
      Hollywood<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>Check out AOL's list of 2007's
      hottest products.<BR>