Schedule of California Christmas Bird Counts

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi All,

      Just a note to let you know that the California CBC schedule is almost
      complete. Just a few more compilers need to contact me with their dates.
      Also listed at the bottom of the alphabetical column are links to other west
      coast state CBC lists.

      So, check it out. Please let me know if you find any discrepancies from one
      column to the next or wrong dates posted. Sometimes my brain wanders during
      keystrokes.

      Have a great CBC season.

      Ali
      Weldon, CA

      www.natureali.org/cbcs.htm

      P.S. If you know a date that isn't listed, please let me know right away and
      I will post it as soon as I return from oiled bird duty and the CVBS.

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA 93283

      760-378-2029
      http://natureali.org - "Sharing the magic of central California's
      biodiversity with the world."

      P.S. Vote in the Experience Highway 178 photo contest - deadline November
      30th. www.experiencehighway178.org