Bird Feeding Message board

  • Michael Ruffino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      I belong to several groups that love Bird Watching yet very little is
      posted about bird feeding. This seems to be a seperate catagory for
      many so I started a message board for Bird Feeding.

      The Board is designed to help all of us who enjoy feeding birds in our
      yards to know what and when we can attract birds and how.

      I hope you add this board to your favorite folder and share your
      experiences with us on this new board.

      I hope you don't mind this posting.

      Happy Birding
      Michael Ruffino