Last Reminder- CVBS

  • Cheri Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      You've got until Thursday to make your plans to attend one of the best
      birding events around- the Central Valley Birding Symposium.

      Speakers, workshops, field trips, shopping- and all in a brand new venue-
      the Sheraton Stockton. We've got big names, small names, close trips, far
      trips, easy classes, "OMG my head hurts" classes- you want it, we've got it!

      Check it out at www.cvbs.org or call Frances at (209) 369-2010.

      It's a fun time...

      Cheri Pillsbury
      Central Valley Birding Symposium