Re: [CALBIRDS] CBC schedule out yet?

  • Jamie Chavez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
      Santa Barbara is January 5, '08. Alison Sheehey does a great job of
      compiling a list of upcoming CBC schedules. There may be other sources but
      this is a good one.

      Link here:
      http://natureali.org/cbcs.htm

      Good CBC birding,

      ______________
      Jamie M. Chavez
      Santa Maria, CA
      www.sbcobirding.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
        Alameda County ( Ohlone Audubon ) is Dec. 16th.
        This count includes Don Edwards Wildlife Refuge.
        If my memory serves me this count was in the top 35.
        Total species count last year was 170 +.
        Rich Cimino
        Alameda County
        Ohlone Audubon