CBC schedule out yet?

  • XemaSab@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
      There's no birding like Christmas count birding.

      Replies off list are welcome. Or on list. It's all good.

      Brooke McDonald
      Santa Barbara/Redding??

    • Jamie Chavez
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
        Santa Barbara is January 5, '08. Alison Sheehey does a great job of
        compiling a list of upcoming CBC schedules. There may be other sources but
        this is a good one.

        Link here:
        http://natureali.org/cbcs.htm

        Good CBC birding,

        ______________
        Jamie M. Chavez
        Santa Maria, CA
        www.sbcobirding.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
          Alameda County ( Ohlone Audubon ) is Dec. 16th.
          This count includes Don Edwards Wildlife Refuge.
          If my memory serves me this count was in the top 35.
          Total species count last year was 170 +.
          Rich Cimino
          Alameda County
          Ohlone Audubon