Optics 4 U (THREAD CLOSED)

  • aguillard2469
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      I'll probably be accused of now being a censor, but this thread has ran
      it's course. This thread is now declared closed.

      I want to thank all who sent E-mails to the group, or to me privately.
      I truly enjoy running this group and my other groups, and I will
      continue to run them in the manner I see fit. I do attempt to allow
      most things, but on occasion, I will make decisions that may not be
      popular with some. I can not make everybody hasppy, nor do I try.

      I hope that you all can continue to enjoy Calbirds and let's get back
      to birding.

      Douglas Aguillard
      Calbirds Listowner
      San Diego, CA