Chestnut-sided Warbler pix posted

  • Jim Greaves
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      I put up a page with CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER photos, made 03 and 04
      October 2007 in Goleta (Santa Barbara County), at Stow House (Los
      Carneros County Park):

      http://mysite.verizon.net/res1u8vm/CSWarbler.html

      It has been tentatively ID'd as male, but I wonder about the pale
      yellow at rear of flank, which may be a female characteristic (?),
      along with virtual lack of back streaks... though of trivial
      importance, any thoughts from others who may be able to ID these to
      sex is appreciated. Thanks.

      Jim Greaves