RE: [CALBIRDS] Digest Number 2036 >>>Thread Closed<<

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I am not closing the topic, only the thread with "Digest" in the
      subject line. The problem is that the subject has nothing to do with
      the message contents. The message has been deleted from the archives.
      If you receive this list in digest mode and you want to reply to a
      message, you are required to replace your subject with the EXACT
      subject of the post to which you are replying. We suggest that you
      make the subject reparations before you start typing your response so
      you don't accidentally hit the send key too early.

      Nick, if you want to repost your message, please do so with a valid
      subject and please remember your name and city in your signature.

      At 08:26 AM 10/4/2007, Lethaby, Nick wrote:
      >I would agree with Oscar that the first 'Least Flycatcher' photos from
      >Jim look like a Willow to me (long bill, weak eye-ring, etc.). The
      >subsequent ones are Western/YB Flycatcher.

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W