Re: Short-tailed Albatross - Bodega Bay

  • Phil Eager
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      Although I know that the quality will be trumped by other better
      quality photos, I've posted a few photos of the cooperative juvenile
      Short-tailed Albatross that Richard mentions in my Flickr stream (the
      STAL photos are the most recent few photos):

      http://flickr.com/photos/phil_eager/

      My "Pelagic Highlights" set has a few photos of the December 2005
      Short-tailed Albatross for the sake of comparison.

      Phil Eager
      SF, CA

      --- In CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Cimino" <rscimino@...>
      wrote:

      > Yesterday a wonderfully friendly Juvenile Short-tailed Albatross
      paid Rich Stallcup's pelagic trip several visits.
      > The Short-tailed Albatross curiously rode the claim seas out of
      Bodega Bay with us landing a few times.