From the Listowner: The Eurasian Collared Dove Discussion

  • aguillard2469
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      As Listowner, I am receiving many E-mails from folks who are upset over
      this lateset thread, and wanting me to do something about it. So here
      it is.

      Eurasian Collared Doves are a part of the California Avifuana, and they
      are on the State Checklist, so as this discussion is about a wild bird
      in this State, the discussion can continue, as it clearly falls within
      the guidelines for this group. Remember folks, you voted to keep
      Calbirds the way it was with no changes.

      It will die out in time, as many of these types of threads do. You can
      always hit your delete button, when you see the subject line.

      Douglas Aguillard
      Calbirds Listowner
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...