RE: [CALBIRDS] Arctic Warbler, Galileo Hill, Kern Co. now

  • Bob Steele
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Birders,

      Here are a few images of the Arctic Warbler that Susan found today. As of 2
      PM the bird was still being seen near the large lake. Its most often
      visited area were the trees near the west end of the lake - where the small
      creek goes under the road, across from the main parking area.

      http://www.bobsteelephoto.com/Species/arwa_gh.html

      Bob Steele

      Inyokern, CA

      _____