Arctic Tern photos posted

  • vireoman2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      I've added 4 photos of Goleta CA ARCTIC TERN adult to the Gulls/Terns
      folder. Photos made 03 September 2007 of bird found by others on 02
      Sept 07. The bird also had a badly under-curled foot, and appears to
      be overall in bad shape, with bent and matted feathers, though it flew
      and foraged over the lower slough 5 times during the approximate hour
      we observed it, but did not appear to have caught or eaten anything
      (but, which it could have done on wing, as it was 2-3 hundred yards
      distance from us during the forays) - Jim Greaves, Santa Barbara