SBT County Today

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      HI, Birders,

      Today in San Benito County, I found a female AMERICAN REDSTART and a
      female BLACK AND WHITE WARBLER, both on private property. They were
      with a "mother lode" of a warbler flock! This is a first county
      record for the Redstart, and maybe the 4th or 5th county record for
      Black and White.

      I'm headed north for boat trips out of Fort Bragg on Sep 5th and
      Bodega Bay on Sep 7th.

      Warblers forever,
      Debi
      Debra Shearwater