Re: [CALBIRDS] google earth and wikimapia as birding resources

  • Chris Conard
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Folks,

      There is a site guide to the Yolo [Basin] Wildlife Area and a few
      other locations available at the Central Valley Bird Club web site (
      www.cvbirds.org). (On the map at the end of the site guide, the location of
      the ibis is immediately south of where the letter "B" is printed on the
      map).

      All the best,

      Chris Conard
      Sacramento