Re: [CALBIRDS] Subject headings on regional boards

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      Given that this is a statewide list, I would suggest that species and county are probably sufficient in headlines, with detailed directions (or references to same) in the message body. I would suggest further that posts that are not of statewide interest (e.g., general trip reports, sightings of local interest) be posted to local lists instead.

      Ken Burton
      McKinleyville