RE: [CALBIRDS] Glossy Ibis in Yolo

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
      I was able to see the bird along with a few others. Todd was able to get
      good photos too. The bird was in the marsh between the main road on the
      Auto Tour loop as it heads east, and Parking Lot B to the south of the Y
      intersection. Great bird! The habitat there looks perfect for Ruff, Stilt
      Sandpiper and others.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695